Everything you need to make sure your steps count
Get your fundraising off to the best start
- Tell your story – make sure you update your fundraising page with your personal story and keep the updates coming! Adding a photo or update when you log your steps is a great way to encourage donations to your page.
- Set a target – we'll send a free CAFOD neck buff to everyone who raises £200, and that pays for three bicycles for local water engineers to reach remote communities overseas, so makes a brilliant target!
- Go team – create a team and recruit some extra walkers! Whether you're walking in person with your family, or virtually with friends from your parish, you can all walk together and raise as much sponsorship as possible! Aim to get yourselves into the top ten on our leaderboard.
- Strike a pose – we want to see you in action in your green laces! Don’t forget to share your pictures using #walkforwater and tag @CAFOD - and share the images below too!
- Stay motivated - chat to fellow walkers and add to our Spotify playlist by joining our Facebook group
- Share your acheivements – you’ll automatically get your badges as you hit your Walk for Water milestones - let your friends and family know how you're doing!